Tuesday, May 11, 2010

as i walk

As I walk
Their is a chill in the air as I walk,
I can't seem to shake it but it's their,
Why does it frighten me,
The darkness. Consumes my memories,
Consumes my entire existence as I walk
Power is what I desire but at what cost
The darkness eats away at my very soul
Like a plague it takes away everything
The person I once was is gone for the light
Has left me their is only emptiness and sorrow
Dreams are never good never happy,
Nightmares are all they are and all that's left
my soul is rotted to the core
I can't escape my nightmares they torment
Me so much that I, I lose sleep
and sometimes awake in the middle of the night frightened of what I can do, as I walk
Restlessness is constantly brewing inside me
I find myself in the middle of the night walking
In order to think and escape these
Horrors and as I walk I FIND MYSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment