I wish to be free
But when all is said and done u can never be free
For when u die ur fate is sealed for when u die u may be free of suffering
In this world
When u die were do u go for its another form of control
Do u cease to be or do u have a say do u choose to live
In the mortal plane or is it forced upon u to live with suffering and know pain
When I think of what could be I ask myself what is free
What is it to me
No one to say what u should do to find oneself and discover
What u will
Gain that which u seek
Knowledge has a beginning but no ending
I want to be free
Knowledge u gain can help but will u ever be free
A being higher and mightier than us all exists
Our father has no end and no limits for he is perfection to which I envy
Our mother has control over the very air we breath and all that we know
She is are fate and destiny
He is free and in charge
This power is far and beyond since the beginning and will not change
In the end this power will remain for destiny and fate
We can never hold
I am free
I may die but I have control
I can choose to be kind and thoughtful or selfish and hateful
Perhaps it’s a test for to be more and free one must choose a path to clarity or demise
One must learn to follow before they can go their way
For this world a mother and father must someday let go perhaps it is the same
When the day comes to which I will die in this world I will look forward to finding out and to experience myself what it truly means to be
Free
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment