I am you
Don’t fret or pity I carry a burden its nothing you ever felt before no one can feel as much pain as I feel no one can say they went thru the same I went thru
I am incomplete for the mistakes I made swallow me whole
I try to move on but its so difficult I regret it everyday for I could have been more
Like you others try to sympathize and tell me its okay I went thru the same
I can only scream at that remark for no you or them haven’t
Im me and your you I don’t want help that is not why I speak to you
Like so many you talk when you should listen you say that’s not it but it is
To find someone to listen is impossible its no wonder I cant be open, When I open I expect to be heard the only voice should be my own and not yours for when I speak its about me not you, you never will understand will of course not I know you your hear t
Beats the same tune as me your mind can sympathize with my pain I am your heart but you never listen you never wish to deal with me that is why you do no listen
Wake up for I am you listen to me and the cold hard truth
So that one day we can go far
I am you we are one in the same
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment