You simply are
From your very first breath you were a blessing
Theres no such luck befor you all that im becoming
All that I knew changed when I first held you
I always known I was better but could never get past
For I could never forgive my flaws
I knew to be what u deserved and needed I had to grow up
You simply are my joy
You will never know or be able to contemplate how you saved me
When I first held your tiny hand and heard your cute laugh
The only happiness I felt to which I could only smile
Having you now makes me realize how much I wanted to have one
Your simply are the greatest accomplishment I h ave
Now that I have you I feel complete and ready
I will reach my full potential for I look up to you
My love for you is endless and the inspiration you give
Is boundless you simply are
my child
Tuesday, May 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment